8/29/2009

Another new beginning.

And a new beginning it is. This week saw me starting as a photo intern at the swedish weekly magazine Fokus. Think Newsweek but Swedish and you got it. After one week at the new place everything feels great and I even managed to get one shot in the magazine. What a feat.

Ok, irony aside, it feels great to be on the go again. And judging from the first week at Fokus I hope to be getting around quite alot. Yesterday saw me traversing the country and I must have clocked up more than 1100 km. The Swedish railway system might not be the best in the world but at times it does the job. The trains weren't even delayed which is the first time in I think a few years for me. Pure luck perhaps but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it wasn't only me who got to a new fresh start this week. Maybe SJ is finally getting its act toghether, one can only hope!



Fredrik Göthe and his brother Henrik Johnsson, students; businessmen;
and WWII re-enactors. Shot for the Swedish weekly Fokus.





No comments: