1/28/2010

Another shot.

I still feel shitty about missing the release concert last night. Well well, stress does bad things with my brain. It's the only excuse I can come up with except being a bloody idiot. So maybe I'm a stressed out bloody idiot. Nevertheless, here is another shot of Malin from that shoot in the wheat field.

Tried it in black and white after hearing about my mate Roberts shoot with Anton Corbijn.
Corbijn who is one of the most respected photographers still up and about is always an
inspiration for us hacks. To say that Robban is an emerging photographer might be the
understatement of the day. Currently he holds 5 international awards, 4 Swedish pictures
of the year awards and he was named the rookie of the year at last years pic of the year
ceremony in Sweden. Furthermore, he's a really nice bloke at that!



No comments: