9/22/2009

Another day, another train.

So I'm back on a train going to the south of Sweden. Had some amazing days, had some good comments made about the GMO-job, and something even more fantastic things happening. I might let you know, we'll see about that though.

A friend called me a few weeks ago asking me to take some photos of him. Obviously I agreed. Can't really seem to turn down my friends when they come asking for favours. I'm definitely a believer of what goes around comes around. So come on now, come around! And you do, as I said I've had amazing feedback coming my way so I'm quite thrilled. Now if I could only find a way to get rich...



Yeah, this is Erik Augustin Palm, I think his business card says writer/graphic designer/creative
genius or something like that. He's a nice bloke who's about to move first to Spain and then on to
his favourite city San Fransisco to do some heavy freelancing. No need to say good luck to you.
Just keep up the good work!




No comments: