9/23/2009

My life as a photographer is over.

At times when you look at the last job and you realize that you don't think one single frame is good, life just sucks! Today is one of those days. I know this sentiment doesn't last all that long but when I'm in this mood I just want to give my camera to charity and start waiting on tables again.



This photo is as blue as I feel. The guy on it isn't.
Göran Dahlström a.k.a. St. Göran is a great friend,
an amazing dj, wicked producer and he turned 25
earlier this year and his brother Jonas (also a sweet dj)
is turning 30 soon. Those two always cheers me up,
no matter if it's by putting on some sweet tunes or just
by being great guys. I'm looking forward to the party guys!

2 comments:

foto_Micke said...

Cohen min vän i världen av höjdarbilder! Du kommer igen! alla har vi svakkor!!

jesper said...

cheer up mate! på lördag festar vi och glömmer alla bekymmer.