9/19/2009

Should've, would've, could've

It's Saturday, I should've done plenty of things today but didn't. This means only one thing. I've got to do it tonight or tomorrow. And since I've got other things to do tomorrow I've got to do it tonight i.e. now.

I'm currently working my way through some shots for a friend and folk music artist Malin Foxdal. We spent a day and night up in our home town Falun and its surroundings to shoot some new images for her upcoming album. On it she'll be interpreting Gillian Welch's music in Swedish so check it out when it comes out. Obviously I'll post on it then. We went looking for the rural Sweden which isn't that hard in the region of Dalarna. And now I'm editing it all and I think it looks good. More to come on this issue later as I said.

So now I need to sit my ass down and keep on working those pics and also start planning for some interesting assignments for Fokus as well. It looks like I'm going down south next week for a small shoot in Malmö. Hopefully I'll be able to stay the night there to hook up with some friends as well.

Well, here are some more pages from the last few issues of Fokus:




The party leaders from the coalition government. From the left Fredrik Reinfeldt
(M), prime minister; Göran Hägglund (Kd), minister for health and social affairs;
Maud Olofsson (C), minister for enterprise and energy; and Jan Björklund (Fp),
minister for education.

The Swedish national scene a.k.a. Dramaten is trying to broaden their fan base. Probably
necessary if it wants an audience that is actually alive in a few years. Well, I guess it's not
that problematic but at least they're branching out.



This is how my first ever questionnaire turned out. Not the most exhilarating photo assign-
ment ever but definitely a challenge. Shoot portraits of people looking for a job at the un-
employment office. I wanted to do even more stylized portraits, get them in the exact same
spot. Well, that didn't work out so I started shooting them while being seated at the work-
stations instead. It turned out quite alright in print, I think. Not all pages are included here
but check out all photos at Fokus' website, click in the right hand corner where it says
bildspel.


No comments: